Thanks to everyone who joined our release webinar today!
- -NEW- Smile CDR Customer Download Site supporting both Docker and non-Docker users (Smile CDR)
- EMPI now offers phonetic and asynchronous matching, FHIR operations for administration, and batch operations for maintenance and testing (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- Node Package Manager (NPM) Package Support helps organizations who are trying to adopt and implement any of the emerging Implementation Guides (IG) for payer data exchange, consumer APIs, etc. (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- NPM Package Server enables enterprise organizations to run their own secure local package server instead of fetching packages from the internet (Smile CDR)
- FHIRPatch and Diff go hand-in-hand to quickly create or apply high-precision changes to data within a resource (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- Terminology services in Smile CDR now include native support for the following new code systems: Units of Measure, Mimetypes, Currency, Country, and US States; LOINC v2.68 (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- GraphQL API can now be fully secured, including fine-grained access control over data released through the API (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- MongoDB FHIR Storage module now supports OR searches; improvements for multiple concurrent writes to same resource (Smile CDR)
You’ll find the full details in the Smile CDR 2020.08.R01 Changelog.
We are continually learning so much from your participation — so drop us a line to let us know how we are doing and what we can do better!
Stay tuned for more updates on our next release in November!